The popularity of temporary tattoos has been increasing gradually due to various reasons. Some people choose temporary tattoos for fun, while others choose them to enhance their appearance.
There are people who try temporary tattoos to motivate themselves. There are so many people in this world who are afraid of needles, which is one of the reasons why they stay away from getting a permanent tattoo done.
The temporary tattoos are made of several layers. They contain silicone release coatings, transfer film, and backing paper. It is the silicone coating that helps in transferring the tattoo design onto your skin.
The tattoo transfer paper or film, when you apply moisture to it, helps the image to totally come off.
How long does a temporary tattoo last on my body? Is it your question now? It lasts easily for about a week, but you need to ensure that you don’t use harsh soap or any kind of chemicals on it.
Image Credit: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/beautiful-girl-stylish-make-tattooed-arms-149893208
Many of you might want to know if temporary tattoos are safe or not. Temporary tattoos are safe to use only if the ink used is of good quality.
If the ink used contains any harmful chemicals, it can cause side effects. Buy temporary tattoos from a reputed seller to avoid side effects.
After using a temporary tattoo if you see any kind of rashes or blisters or redness or any other problem on your skin, contact a skin specialist immediately.
In general, the side effects don’t appear immediately after applying a temporary tattoo. They usually appear after one or two weeks, after the application of a temporary tattoo.
Can I find temporary tattoos that last for a longer time?
Most sellers offer tattoos that last for one or two weeks. If you are looking for a more long-lasting temporary tattoo, you can try the tattoo pens.
The tattoos created with tattoo pens can last for about four weeks. Henna tattoos are even popular nowadays.
They don’t last for more than a week in most cases. It is quite difficult to find temporary tattoos that last for more than a month.
Image Credit: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/smiling-tattooed-girl-looking-camera-while-1143420173
What are the benefits of using a temporary tattoo?
- When you get a permanent tattoo, it is difficult to get rid of it. In fact, the treatment process involved to get rid of it can be quite painful. Moreover, there is no guarantee that you can get rid of the tattoo in just one sitting. It can take more sittings sometimes.
- But this isn’t the case when it comes to temporary tattoos. You can try as many designs as you want according to your mood in case of temporary tattoos.
- It is very easy to apply a temporary tattoo. You don’t require the help of others to apply for a temporary tattoo. You can apply a temporary tattoo in a matter of few minutes.
- The application for a permanent tattoo may take anywhere from few minutes to couple of hours. It depends on the size and complexity of the tattoo design you choose.
- You will not experience any pain when applying a temporary tattoo. But when getting a permanent tattoo, you might experience pain. However, the pain is manageable.
- Temporary tattoos are cheaper compared to permanent tattoos. In fact, it can cost 5 times more to get a permanent tattoo done.
- Temporary tattoos are available everywhere nowadays. You can even order them online nowadays. To get a permanent tattoo, you need to find a good tattoo studio and take an appointment.
Try your favorite temporary tattoo today to look stylish!