For ages women have been counting on makeup products to design their eyebrows to perfection. However, one cannot ignore the problems that accompany makeup.
- Most brow fillers get dull by the evening.
- Pluckers are painful day in and day out.
- Not everyone is a makeup artist. Thus, it’s difficult to create a 3-D look with makeup.
And one can’t ignore the time required to contour and fill eyebrows to attain the perfect length, volume, and color. So, is there a long-term fixture then? Well, in a way, yes. Yes, there is. However, the fixture, like most cosmetic procedures, is semi-permanent. And the procedure being discussed here is, Microblading. There are many leading Microblading Certification dallas tx courses that you can complete to be a professional microblading expert.
Microbladingat Kad Brows, Montreal, has been spreading like wildfire. But, the question is, what is it and is it worth the money?
So, to begin with, Microblading is rightly called the procedure of creating a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo. The difference being:
- The pigment is added superficially.
- The microblading tool is different from a single-needle tattoo gun. It is a combination of many small needles that the makeup artist uses to draw fine strokes of real-like hair that are further filled with ink so that the eyebrows look real.
That said, the question that further remains to be answered is, whether microblading is worth the hype? You can form your own opinion with the help of the pointers we have listed below.
- It’s a safe technique.
- The pigment can last for even 6 months without the need of a touch-up if maintained properly.
- When performed by experienced technicians, the eyebrows look completely 3-D.
- It’s not a horribly painful procedure against the belief. Indeed it causes a certain amount of pain, but professionals handle it with the help of numbing creams.
With the benefits and results that are obtained at Kad Brows, eyebrow microblading certainly appears worthy.
Now, if you’re comfortable with the idea and willing to try the procedure, it’s important that you are aware of the actual procedure too.
The Actual Microblading Procedure:
- It’s necessary to apply a topical numbing cream at least half an hour before the procedure begins.
- The procedure, when done by professionals at kad brows, lasts for at least 2-3 hours.
- Do not rub the area.
- Apply antibacterial cream.
- Apply sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
- Avoid getting sweaty for at least a week.
Lastly, do not forget to visit the salon after 4 weeks for the final touch-up where the experts can perform the treatment further if it requires any more definition.